Step 1: Creating a Segment Definition
To create the segment definition within the SiteCatalyst UI, do the following:
- To create global segment definitions for all users, navigate to Admin > Admin Console > Report Suites.
- Then navigate to Edit Settings > Individual Report Suite Settings > Manage Report Suite Segments.
- In the Segment Definition Builder wizard that appears, add a title for the segment named Twitter.
- Drag and drop the Visitors container to the segment canvas.
- Click the Edit icon next to Visitor rule on the segment canvas.
- Select the Twitter handle (eVar) from the Where drop down list.
- Set the Value of the Twitter handle (eVar) to "is greater than !". This means that an eVar exists for this visitor.
- Click Add to add the rule.
- Click OK to go back to the wizard.
- Click Save in the Segment Definition Builder wizard to save the new segment you just created.